CheatX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to CheatX this forum is here to help you cheat.

[GUIDE] So your IP banned??? The easiest way to carry on playing ;)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

[GUIDE] So your IP banned??? The easiest way to carry on playing ;) Empty [GUIDE] So your IP banned??? The easiest way to carry on playing ;)

Post  Admin Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Your IP Banned...

Right to start off with "how do I know i'm IP banned??"

Well your account/s will be frozen as normal, but this time when you go to create another account it wont let you, it will just keep going back to the login screen! Oh no it looks like your IP banned!!

Dont Panic This Is Easily Fixed!

So TNT IP banned you, if your not very good with computers (like me) it might seem like an impossible feat to overcome, becuase i know thats what i thought when it happened to me. All you'll need is something called an 'Anonymous Proxie'. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT I hear you say???

What Is An Anonymous Proxy?

Well simply it is a mask that covers up your IP adress so there is no way for TNT to reconize that naughty little IP they banned. But you need to be careful, there are certain proxys that wont cover your IP. You can tell if it is going to cover your IP up by looking at the port Number (I will cover this in the practical guide).

Where Can I Get A Proxy?

Well there are many Proxy sites you can choose from. To find them simply search on Google 'Free fast Proxies' it will come up with many sites, i recommend http://www.aliveproxy.com/fastest-proxies/ but you can just look around and see what there is out there.

So How Do I Do It I Hear You Say!?!

Well to start off with, you'll need Mozilla Firefox. It is the quickest and easiest way to do it. If you dont know what Firefox is, its just another browser (personally i think its quicker then Explorer and easier to use) you can download it here http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/. Right, heres the little tricky bit where you can easily get lost, so i will make it EXTRA SIMPLE juuust for you

1. Open up Mozilla Firefox

2. Click on 'tools' which is at the top toolbar, then go right down to the botton and click on 'options'

3. Now Click on Network, then Settings

4. Right now, click on the 'Manual Proxy config' box and the 'use this proxy for all protocols' box. once youve done this you'll see 'HTTP Proxy' box, now you simply copy and paste the proxy you got from the free proxy site and the same with the port. Click OK and there you are done and dusted. Go create an account and make TNT work for their money hahaha

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 764x343 and weights 53KB.

WAIT! Theres a couple other things you need to remember!!

When you pick the proxy, make sure it has a port of 8080 or above, just to be safe becuase some of the others wont completely cover your IP thus TNT will just freeze yours accounts again.

Some proxies will seem VEEERRRRRYYY slow, dont worry this is easily fixed, just mess around with different proxies from different sites untill you get one thats raaaaapppiiiid

Now your a Proxy KING you can even use ABers and such on shells without the worry of your main getting frozen (maybe lol)

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:10 pm